RV Accessories & Gear You Need in 2023
As we near a new year it's time to go down the list and see what must-haves you're missing in your RV. Accessories, parts, tools, and add-ons can help transform your RV into the ultimate adventure rig.
In this guide, we will look at top hook-up gear that will keep your systems working right, creature comforts that are a must, and tools that will make RVing a breeze. Get ready to build your wish list with these top RV accessories and gear you need for 2023. Then, stop by a Transwest RV parts location to get started fulfilling your wishlist.
Hook-Up Accessories You Need
- RV Tank Rinser - Keeping everything neat and clean is the only way to go when it comes to your sewer hookups. An RV tank rinser replaces the normal elbow hookup that connects to your RV with a clear one that has a water line hookup for a complete rinse out of your sewer pipe. While this might not be the most glamorous purchase, it's a top pick for keeping your hookups pristine.
- Sewer Hose Supports - A good flexible sewer hose works only as well as the supports you buy for it. With good lightweight plastic support, you won't have to worry about sewage collecting in the hose.
- Brass Elbow for Water Tank Connections - These solid brass connections ensure you aren't placing too much pressure on your RV water connection and will reduce the chance of your connections breaking.
- Water Pressure Regulator - When traveling, preparation is key. No matter what the pressure of the water you are hooking up to, this regulator will make sure the pressure coming into your RV is safe for your plumbing. A built-in gauge will allow you to check on pressure levels at any time.
- Circuit Analyzer and Surge Protector - Much like a water pressure regulator, a surge protector and circuit analyzer will make sure the power coming into your RV is safe for your system. This handy device will protect your system from improperly wired connections and power surges.
- Cordless Drill - A cordless drill can be indispensable when you are on the road. For example, with the simple addition of a jack stand socket, you can take the elbow grease out of raising and lowering your jack stands.
- Portable Jump Starter and Power Pack - This tool can be a lifesaver on the road. Charge it up and store it away in case of an emergency. With this power pack, you can jump your RV if you have a dead battery. It can also charge your cell phones, laptops, and other electronic devices when camping off-grid.
- Tire Inflator - A flat tire can leave you stranded in remote locations. With a compact tire inflator, you can make sure your tires are always pressurized to the correct inflation. When purchasing, make sure the inflator you choose is made for the tire pressure needed on the RV.
Accessories That Deliver Comfort
- Screened in Shelter - If you have ever had an evening where the main guest was a hoard of mosquitos, you'll know why this is on the list. Make sure to get a shelter rated small enough for No-See-Ums if you plan to travel in the South.
- Upgraded Mattress - If you have an older RV or maybe you purchased one and the mattress isn't to your liking, it's time for an upgrade. With plenty of new silicon, gel foam, and luxury air mattresses on the market, you can pick the one that helps you sleep like a baby.
- RV Step Stabilizers - This simple gadget can make getting in and out of your RV feel as stable as stepping on the stairs at your home. With a simple adjustment, you can steady RV steps, reducing the risk of unwanted trips and falls.
- Adhesive Hooks - These little guys can help organize the clutter quickly accumulating in your RV. Place a few hooks near the door for your keys and your dog's leashes, and add a few around your RV for lightweight jackets and bags.
- Tire Covers - Adding some simple tire covers can do wonders for your tires. These covers will protect your tires from the sun and snow, adding years of life to your tires and keeping them cleaner.
- Star Link Mobile - Due to the technology of Elon Musk, you can now have guaranteed internet almost anywhere you go. The gear for Star Link is pricey up front, but no other option on the market gives you streaming capable internet even in the most remote of locations. This is a must-have for anyone who always needs to stay connected.
- Levelers - Anyone who has been crammed into the corner of their bed or whose sink won't drain properly will tell you these little plastic pieces are a must-have. Keeping your RV level will ensure that everything operates smoothly no matter what campsite you land on during your next adventure.
Gear Up at Transwest
Now that you have your shopping list in hand, it's time to prepare for your next adventure. Whether you are looking browse our parts and accessories department, upgrade to a newer RV model, or you need the help of an RV mechanic, our team at Transwest is here to help.
Swing by one of our locations to check out the latest in RV inventory or schedule services at one of our maintenance centers. We are ready to help you explore the best in RVing for 2023.
RVs for Sale
Check out the best in RVs.
2023 EmeraldPrevost H3-45
New Bus ConversionContact For Price Frederick, CO
2022 Antero Adventure VanBamaga 4X4
New Class B$149,223 Fountain, CO
2023 NewmarBay Star 3014
New Class A$215,916 Fountain, CO
2022 WinnebagoEKKO 22A
New Class C$173,595 Frederick, CO
2023 WinnebagoNavion 24D
New Class C$209,362 Fountain, CO
2022 Antero Adventure VanBamaga 4X4
New Class B$156,875 Frederick, CO
2020 RenegadeVerona 34VQB
Used Super C$288,774 Frederick, CO
2023 WinnebagoNavion 24J
New Class C$217,630 Grand Junction, CO
2023 WinnebagoRevel 44E
New Class B$157,687 Grand Junction, CO
2019 WinnebagoRevel 44E
Used Class B$118,714 Grand Junction, CO