Live a life of luxury while on the road with the 2023 Newmar Essex. Still sophisticated, stylish, and extremely comfortable, the latest version of the Newmar Essex remains timeless with an all-new look. Built on a Spartan Chassis, your new favorite Class A RV implements extravagance into every last detail-oriented upgrade.
2023 Newmar Essex Floorplans
Distinctive and beautiful, the 2023 Newmar Essex offers five different floorplans to choose from, each 45 feet in length. These floorplans include:
- 2023 Newmar Essex 4521
- 2023 Newmar Essex 4551
- 2023 Newmar Essex 4569
- 2023 Newmar Essex 4578
- 2023 Newmar Essex 4595
Newmar is excited to announce two entirely new 2023 floorplan models: the Newmar Essex 4521 and the Newmar Essex 4595.
The Essex 4521 is a full-wall slide, rear-bathroom model with a patio-facing Euro booth dinette including full-height baggage doors. The Essex 4595 features a rear bedroom model with a particularly spacious galley, including two large pantries and loads of counter space. Within each floorplan, you’ll find ample amounts of space, countless amenities, and endless entertainment.
Technology, Construction, and Performance in the Newmar Essex
Newmar believes that an RV is more than just a vehicle, it’s a passport to a higher quality of life shared with friends and family.
With the advanced technology and superior performance of the 2023 Essex, you’ll be amazed by the thorough construction and performance of the vehicle. Available exclusively on a Spartan K3 tag axle chassis and packing 605 horsepower and 1,950 lb./ft. of torque, the Class A RV is quiet in nature, able to tow large vehicles and drive up mountains with ease. This Newmar drives like a dream.
Standard construction features include:
- Fiberglass roof and integrated gutter rail
- Gel-coated fiberglass exterior sidewalls, front and rear caps
- Aluminum-frame side walls and roof construction, 16" on center
- 5/8" foam insulation laminated inside walls and ceiling
- Polar Pak R19 Batten insulation on the roof
- Automatic mechanical lock arms on non-hydraulic slideout rooms-paddle style
- Egress door with ladder system
Beautifully Spacious Bedroom and Kitchen
The beautifully spacious bedroom and kitchen in the Class A Newmar Essex offer a relaxing journey for both passenger and driver. With ample space for unwinding and hosting, the livability is unparalleled with refreshed design and styling. The 2023 Newmar Essex offers several all-new exquisite interior decor options to choose from as well as wood cabinet stains available in high gloss or matte finishes.
An entirely new bedding selection is now offered for the standard king-size bed. The primary suite has its own LED TV mounted above the foot of the bed, complete with a Bose bedroom speaker.
The lighted cedar-lined wardrobes have space to hold attire for your every adventure and include a safe for your most important belongings. Large windows compliment the bedroom, perfect for viewing beautiful sunrises, sunsets, and everything in between as you cruise to your destination.
The spacious kitchen in the Newmar Essex has no obstructions when it comes to the refrigerator, freezer, pantry, or soft-closing cabinet drawers. The water capacity in the kitchen can hold up to 105 gallons of fresh water.
Gorgeous interiors will help you feel relaxed and at ease while on the road. Create memories equally as timeless as the look of the RV itself.
The 2023 Newmar comes standard with the following interior features (plus many more!):
- Sable maple hardwood cabinets with raised panel doors with an ultra-matte finish
- Super polished solid surface countertop in kitchen with under mounted stainless steel sink and sink covers
- Super polished solid surface countertop in bathroom and bedroom
- Passenger seat workstation
- Pull-out pantry shelves
- Pantry electric door travel lock system
- Pantry with space for serving trays/bakeware
- Drawers with dovetail sides with self-closing full extension ball-bearing guides
- Soft-close cabinet doors
- Cabinet construction unitized with full overlay doors
- Villa ultra leather sofa and driver/passenger seats with integrated seatbelts
- Air-cooled driver/passenger seats
- Heated front seats with power-lumbar, recline, footrest, and standard width passenger seat
- Side folding Hide-A-Bed sofa with memory foam mattress
- Sleep Number® R5 radius corner air mattress
- Cedar paneling in wardrobes
- Dinette Euro booth with two table leaves and two folding chairs
RV Bathroom Features in the Newmar Essex
Wash off the adventures of the day in the roomy bathroom of the Newmar Essex, where luxury extends beyond the rest of the interior. The beautiful Class A RV features a large shower as well as adjustable shelves and plenty of drawer and storage space in the bathroom. It also includes a countertop with hidden storage space, a vanity with lighted dual opening mirrors, glass sinks, quiet-closing drawers, and a stacked washer and dryer.
Other fantastic bathroom and plumbing features include in the 2023 Essex:
- Sewage and grey holding-tank rinse
- Demand water system
- Full-tiled shower walls and floor
- Fold down shower seat
- Assist handle in each shower
- Water filter for the entire unit
- Exterior convenience station with hot/cold water, soap, and towel dispenser
- Auto-fill for fresh water tank
- Bladder tank for water pump system
- Power water hose reel
- Aqua Miser® shower system
- Hot water line to generator area
- ManiBloo plumbing system
- Dump valves power for holding tanks
No stickers, details, or graphics are to be found on the elegant exterior of the 2023 Newmar Essex. Available in five all-new exterior color options with a full-paint Masterpiece finish, the industry-exclusive coating is made with superior-quality BASF paints. Each Masterpiece finish is applied inside of the 45,000 square-foot paint facility by experienced Newmar artisans.
Newmar is passionate about quality and believes your motorhome should be as beautiful as it is accommodating. An industry-exclusive graphics treatment is carefully applied in-house and includes a cut and buff clear coat finish resulting in a mirror-like look not available on competitors’ coaches.
Using only the latest equipment and application techniques, Newmar paint technicians use between 12 and 16 gallons of paint per Essex unit. Several types of primer are administered, followed by a base coat, graphics, and clear coat protection. Once completed, every Masterpiece finish is carefully inspected to ensure it lays flat and smooth, is free of defects, and presents an appearance that is nothing short of brilliant.
More exterior features that come standard in the 2023 Newmar Essex include:
- Convex exterior chrome mirrors with remote control, defrost, turn signals, and side view cameras
- Baggage door push button, keyless entrance door with touchpad and doorbell
- Entrance door with automatic step
- Rear hitch for towing car
- Assist handle at the entrance door
- Dual-latched front entrance door with power flush step well cover
- mud flaps
- Hydraulic leveling jacks
- Stainless steel exterior trim pieces and entrance door kick panel
- Storage bins in pegboard compartment
- Holding tank levels displayed in exterior water works compartment
- Blind spot detection
2023 Essex Safety Features
Safety never goes by the wayside in any Newmar RV. For more than 50 years, Newmar has built a solid reputation based on quality, innovation, service, and safety by taking pride in every rivet, weld, and mechanical function.
Although this Class A RV is large in size, it drives down any lane smoothly and like an arrow. Accelerate up a hill and wind through mountain roads without worry. Drive with ease and confidence with a rear camera preventing any blind spots.
The 2023 Essex is supported by the STAR Foundation, improving strength and durability. The STAR Foundation is a precisely engineered, Newmar-exclusive steel superstructure designed to improve chassis strength and durability while delivering a ride that is more stable than anything you’ve ever experienced in a Class A RV. In every Essex, you’ll find a 605-horsepower Cummins X15 diesel engine with Connected Diagnostics and Comfort Drive adaptive steering with passive steer technology.
Comfort Drive is an intelligent steering system that adapts to your inputs while actively working to eliminate friction, creating a self-straightening steering wheel that lets you navigate twists and turns with more confidence and less effort. On the highway, Comfort Drive’s self-straightening steering wheel adjusts to heavy crosswinds, making it easy to stay in your lane, no matter the conditions. Comfort Drive in the Newmar Essex even allows you to fully rotate your steering wheel from a dead stop, making parking and maneuvering through tight spaces an effortless experience.
Stay Entertained in the Essex
For more than 50 years, Newmar has held themselves to the highest standards when it comes to the creation of motor coaches that allow people all over the world to live the RV lifestyle. At Newmar, that commitment doesn't just apply to outdoor adventures.
The entertainment amenities onboard are sure to satisfy all passengers of every age. Relax and unwind with loved ones at the end of a long day of adventuring with your favorite movie, show, music, and more!
Entertainment features that come standard in the 2023 Newmar Essex include:
- Samsung® LED TV in Living and Bedroom Areas (TV Sizes Vary Per Floorplan)
- Samsung® 50" 4K LED TV on televator in the living area
- Samsung® 43” 4K LED TV in front overhead
- Bose® 500 subwoofer
- Bose® 900 SoundTouch soundbar in living room
- Bose® bedroom speaker
- Dash radio with touch screen navigation, dual monitors, Harman/JBL 360 watt sound system, and subwoofer
- Internet connectivity for remote access to motorhome
- Samsung® tablet with control of AV equipment, lights, shades, and keyless entry
- Winegard Rayzar automatic digital TV antenna
- Satellite dish prep on roof
- Radio Sirius® XM capability with antenna (does not include monthly subscription)
- Xite HD 360 camera system with predictive grid lines and tri-view rear camera
- Xite dash radio with Apple CarPlay
- 10" dual monitor with Nav-N-Go navigation system
Shop the Newmar Essex at Transwest
Transwest is proud to work with Newmar, who recognizes you as much more than just an order number. As a family-run company filled with RV enthusiasts, our friends at Newmar know how much joy the RV lifestyle can bring, and takes the trust you place in the team to craft your dream coach not only seriously, but personally.
At Transwest, our focus is on relationships. We’re not just looking to make a sale; we build long-term relationships with our customers. Call us old-fashioned, but we believe a handshake still means something, a principle that has served us well since we opened our doors in 1990.
Whether you’re ready to buy a Newmar Essex or just looking for support on your RV journey, our mission is to be a transparent resource and partner to you, providing invaluable insight into each step of the purchasing, leasing, financing, maintaining, and reselling process. Our team of more than 1,000 employees has completed training and certifications, ensuring that your customer experience is highlighted by knowledgeable and friendly guidance from start to finish.
Essex RVs for Sale
Check out the best in RVs.