A new type of RV, a new type of Motorhome, a new way to escape, a new way to stay longer, and a new way to stay comfortable.
Introducing the brand new Winnebago Ekko, we guarantee you’ve never seen anything like this before. This is not your Grandma’s camper van!
The Winnebago EKKO combines the efficiency of a camper van, the added capacity of a Class C coach, and the enhanced capability of AWD to create not just a new model, but an entirely new type of RV.
Winnebago has done an amazing job of combining the comforts and convenience of a Class C coach but packed it neatly in the size of a camper van. Pair that with the power and features of AWD, the only limit is your imagination!
All-wheel drive Ford Transit Chassis
Let’s start with the Ford AWD chassis powered by a 3.5 EcoBoost V6 gas engine boasting 310hp and 400lb-ft of torque coupled to a 10-speed automatic Selectshift transmission. There is plenty of power to cruise the highways and climb the grades of any mountain range you set your sights on. Add the freedom of a 31-gallon fuel tank and wave goodbye to that city.
Whether it’s to a favorite campground, lake lot, or if it’s off the beaten path, the EKKO is ready to take you there. It boasts three solar panels equipped to pump out 455-watts, along with a second alternator that charges the batteries while you drive, plus don’t forget the standard package lithium-ion batteries! Pair that power and energy with a 50-gallon freshwater tank! You can camp out for a few days and find great adventures!
The Winnebago EKKO isn’t just a summer holiday vehicle, they have thought of everything. The tanks and water lines are all protected from the winter elements because they are located above the floor. Your camping adventures can be year-round, if it’s beaches or ski slopes, the EKKO is a great choice to get you there.
Home on the road
All of the comforts of home, on the road with you! The EKKO features a full galley and energy-efficient appliances. Plenty of space to prepare a meal indoors and a fold-down table. Winnebago has done a fantastic job of using every inch of available space to provide an adjustable work station for the galley when you need it and tucked out of the way when you don’t.
The EKKO provides seatbelts for up to 4 with three-point seatbelts at each chair, including convenient tether anchors for child safety seats.
Let’s talk about everything the EKKO has to make driving as comfortable as being the passenger. Adaptive Cruise control is there for both safety and convenience.
Packaged in either 23’ or 25’ overall lengths the EKKO 22A or EKKO 24C open doors for an RV lifestyle that we have not seen previously. Freedom in a motorhome has never been this easy.
The EKKO foundation begins with the fuel-efficient, safety enhanced Ford Transit chassis
- 3.5L direct fuel injection, dual turbocharged Ford EcoBoost V6
- 400 lb-ft of torque or power
- 310 hp of acceleration
- 10-speed automatic Selectshift transmission with overdrive and grade braking
- Standard on-demand AWD engages when the EKKO detects slippage and sends torque or power to the wheels that need them, and doesn't when it's not needed to improve fuel economy. Selectable modes are available for muddy, rutted or slippery surfaces with the capability of sending 100% torque to a needed axle
- Independent front suspension
- Electric power-assisted steering
- Matte black stylized aluminum wheels
- 1,500 lb occupant and cargo carrying capacity
- Fuel capacity, 31 gallons
- Factory-installed tow package, 5,000 lb with 500 lb vertical tongue weight
The EKKO features the following safety enhancements
- Blind spot alert
- Lane keep assist with an alert or assist mode, combined with driver fatigue alerts
- Adaptive cruise control and forward-collision warning
- Pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking
- Post-collision braking
- AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control
- Automatic rain-sensing wipers
- Side wind stabilization
- Hill-side assist
- Auto high beam headlights
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Dual front and Safety Canopy side-curtain airbags
- SecuriLock anti-theft system with engine immobilizer
Blending the off-road rugged nomadic nature of van life with the storage and livability of traditional touring class motor homes, the all-new, all-season Winnebago EKKO provides unmatched off-grid and all-season capabilities. Its standard all-wheel-drive capability goes where other motorhomes can't, yet with its van size, is easy to drive and easy to park.
Inventory is expected to arrive April 2021, pre-order your 2022 Winnebago Ekko from Transwest today
Winnebago EKKO 22A
Winnebago EKKO 24C
RVs for Sale
Check out the best in RVs.